安承悦读

跟新客户介绍公司英文范文(推荐6篇)

admin
导读 我们可以在同等价格下提供更好的产品质。at the same price 同等价位我经常听说贵公司的事。贵公司世界闻名。请问贵公司是何时创立的?well-known有名的当然,我们会给贵方一整套投标文件,贵方可以研究有关的要求,但费用由贵方负担。

跟新客户介绍公司英文范文 第1篇

1.商务建议

介绍产品的最终目的是为了销售,所以恰当的措辞、无误的表述、细致的讲解、诚恳的态度和周到的服务,缺一不可。

介绍时要面带微笑,条理清晰,有条不紊,当客户准备订购时,要准备好相关的数据、文件,千万别手忙脚乱。

2.商务英语情景对话

a:how's your product better than the competitors?

你们的产品与其他竞争者相比有何优势?competitor 竞争者

b:we can offera superior product at the same price as our competitors' product.

我们可以在同等价格下提供更好的产品质。at the same price 同等价位

a:are there other selling points?

其他卖点呢? selling points 卖点

b:the design is cute and year olds would like it.

它们造型可爱而且色彩艳丽,很适合“80”后%

a:whatsize can you make?

你们能做什么规格?

b:at your request,

根据您的需要定制。

a:how about its quality?

质量如何?

b:we guarantee its provide a good after-sale service.

我们保证质量,并承诺优良的售后服务。guarantee 担保

a:we only handle the best product.

我们只选择最好的产品。

b:we always sell the best!

我们只卖最好的产品。

a:great! will you please send me your catalon together with arange of pamphlets for my reference?

太棒了!请给我一本产品目录及一套宣传小册子作参考,好吗?

catalog目录 pamphlets小册子 reference参考

b:sure.

当然可以。

3.商务英语核心句型

(1)初步介绍产品

please take a look at the samples. they will give you a brief account of our company.

请看看这些样品,它们将使你对我公司有个整体印象。

these are our latest design/model/technology/size.

这些是我们最新的设计/样品/技术/规格。

one of the special features of this product is that it's designed to coruserve energy.

该产品的一大优点就是节省能源。

(2)介绍产品价格

i hope you'ii place some orders after you see our displays.

我希望你看了我们的展示后会下一批订单.

well, let me see. we still have some important things to discuss.

哦,让我想想。我们还有一些重要的事没有谈。

you mean the price. our goods are sold at the lowest price.

你是说价格.我们的产品售价是最低的,

(3)介绍产品前景

as far as i know, no one else is producing these items.

所知,目前还没有其他企业生产该产品.

this product represents the development trend for the next decade.

这种产品代表了今后十年的发展趋势。

this product will pay its own way/back your investment in two years.

这种产品两年后就能收回投资.

(4)产品演示

let me show you how to operate this machine,

让我给你演示如何操作这台机器.

our demonstration will show you how these products work.

我们的示范会告诉您这些产品如何使用,

(5)售后服务

sir,this is your warranty certificate.

先生,这是您的保修单。

this type of machine has a three year guarantee free of charge.

这种机器有三年免费保修期。

we'll make the telephone back-visiting.

我们将做电话回访。

4.商务英语情景词汇

fast color 永不褪色

high power-saving 强劲省电

fully automatic 全自动

non-toxic 无毒

agility 灵活性

finely processed 加工精细

enjoy high reputation 享有盛誉

brand share 品牌占有率

complete in specifications 规格齐全

sophisticated technology 工艺精良

跟新客户介绍公司英文范文 第2篇

1.商务建议

孙子日:知己知彼,百战不殆。如果对自己的团队和组织不了解的话,又如何适时的向别人介绍自己的公司呢?对公司的介绍可以从以下几方面入手:熟记公司的全名、历史、规模、主营业务或产品、企业文化、通信地址等。一个能让员工自豪并全身心投入的公司,一定会获得客户的信赖。不妨就从这句:have you heard of our company?开始为你的公司做介绍吧。

2.商务英语情景对话

a:have you heard of our company before?

你以前听说过我们公司吗?

b:i heard about your company often. your company is well-known all over the world. when was your company founded?

我经常听说贵公司的事。贵公司世界闻名。请问贵公司是何时创立的?well-known有名的

a:our company was established in 1899 as the first joint-venture company with a western partner.

我们公司创建于18,是第一家与西方伙伴合资的公司。joint-venture company 合资公司

b:as i know, your company is one of the leading manufacturers in many employees do you have?

据我所知,你们公司是中围主要的制造商之一。有多少员工呢?

a:we have about 60,000 employees including those working in our affiliate. more then 3,000 travel all over the world with about l,ooo residing abroad.

我们大约有60000名员工,包括分公司的员工在内。3000多人在世界各地做推销,其中1000人常驻国外。

b:well, i'm surprised to hear how huge your company is your head office?

嗯,听到贵公司是如此庞大的企业,我很惊讶。你们的公司总部在哪里?

a:it's in beijing.

在北京。

3.商务英语核心句型

(1)企业的历只

do you happen to know our company?

你知道我们公司吗?

i've read about your firm in newspaper.

我曾经在报纸上读过有关贵公司的报道.

we're all honored that you could visit our company. our company was opened/established/built/founded in .

您能到我公司来访问我们感到万分荣幸,我们公司创建于。

we were been in this business for 10 years.

我们从事这个行业已经了,

we went public in .

我们是上市的。

our company was founded about ninety years ago.

我们的公司大约在九十年前创立。

our company will soon celebrate its ninetieth anniversary.

我们的公司不久就要庆祝九十周年了.

(2)企业的规模

ur registered capital is 1o million. we were listed on the shenzhen stock exchange a year ago, and presently we have a market capitalization of 70 million.

我们的注册资金为一千万元,我们一年前在深圳股票交易所注册上市,目前市场融资七千万。

our sales were up/down ten percent last year.

去年我们的销售额上升/下降了百分之十。

as far as sales network, we among the best in china.

就销售网络而言,我们在中国名列前茅。

the annual output is five million tons at least.

年产量500万吨。

(3)企业的构成

there are about l,500 employees in the plant and 200 in the head office.

厂部大约有1 500名工人,公司管理层大约有200人。

(4)主营业务

we mainly deal in import and export trade.

我们主要经营进出口业务.

we are very much of a global company.

我们是一家全球化的公司。

(5)企业责任

we believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是企业的灵魂。

responsible corporate always offers high-quality after-sale service.

一个负责任的企业总是会提供高质量的售后服务的。

we always put quality as the first consideration.

我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

4.商务英语情景词汇

corporate image 企业形象

family enterprise家族企业

labor union 工会

privately business 私营企业

privately-run business 民蕾企业

listed company 上市公司

key enterprise 骨干企业

leading enterprise 龙头企业

business communi 商业

service industry 服务业

sunrise industry 朝阳产业

career woman/office lady(ol) 职业女性

state-owned enterprise(soes) 田有企业

wholly-owned subsidiary 全资子公司

equity holding subsidiary 控股子公司

equity participating subsidiary 参股子公司

international con-glomerate 跨田企业集团

small-and-medium-sized enterprise 中小企业

overseas-invested enterprise 三资企业

chinese-overseas equity joint venture 中外合资企业

chinese-overseas contractual joint venture 中外合作企业

wholly foreign-owned-enterprise 外商独资企业

private limited company 有限责任公司

public limited company 股份有限公司

state-owned holding company 田家控股公司

bank holding company 银行控股公司

multinational corporation 跨国公司

retailing/retail business 零售业

china time-honored brand 中华老字号

跟新客户介绍公司英文范文 第3篇

1:Let me introduce myself, by the way, my name is Dick Brown.

顺便自我介绍一下,我叫迪克・布朗。

A: An interesting meeting, isn't it?

很有意思的会议,是吧?

B: Yes, very. I thought the last speaker was especially good.

是的,很有意思。我认为最后一个发言者格外棒。

A: Let me introduce myself, by the way, my name is Dick Brown.

顺便自我介绍一下,我叫迪克・布朗。

B: How do you do? I'm Mary Green.

你好,我叫玛丽・格林。

2:Green, G-R-E-E-N,but just call me Mary.

格林。G-R-E-E-N,你就叫我玛丽吧。

A: OK. I'm Dick.

好的,我是迪克。

B: Glad to meet you.

很高兴认识你。

知识点延伸:

美国人见面时,不一定会握手,只要笑一笑,打个招呼就行了,即使是第一次见面。而中国人则视握手为一个基本礼节。在美国,人们见面时喜欢直呼其名,这是亲切友好的表示,纵使交谈之初可能互相用姓称呼,但过一会儿就改成名字。

1. 其他表达法:

Excuse me, I don't believe we've met before. I am Mary Green.

对不起,我想我们以前没有见过面。我叫玛丽・格林。

Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我进行自我介绍。

2. by the way 顺便说说,顺便问一下;在途中

You can tell by the way they talk with her.

你可以从他们与她谈话的方式中就可以看出来。

By the way, have you done anything behind my back?

顺便问一下,你在我背后做什么事吗?

You will have a fine view of Moray Firth by the way.

在途中你将欣赏到马里湾的美丽景色。

跟新客户介绍公司英文范文 第4篇

英文自我介绍:向客户介绍自己

dear ms. chen,

as advertising and marketing companies are increasingly being called upon to

provide information about web usage to their customers, it is daily more profitable

to find experienced internet marketers to manage a companys marketing

department.

through my marketing/research experiences and my masters thesis, which

particularly focused on the growing importance of safety and virus protection in streaming advertisements, i am certain i could give you valuable assistance in satisfying your customers needs with regards to internet marketing.

i will be completing my masters degree in june and would appreciate a moment

of your valuable time so that i can show you how i can help your company meet

its goals.

i am sure my services would be useful to you, and i will call you in early june to

discuss the interview.  please feel free to email any questions to me at wdjlw@

thank you for your time and consideration.

sincerely,

lily

跟新客户介绍公司英文范文 第5篇

steve: hi mike! how was your day today?

mike: pretty good but i'm finished, so it's time for me to split.

steve: your bag looks loaded today.

mike: yeah. i needed some paper and pens at home, so i just grabbed them from the stationery cupboard.

steve: mike, you can't do that - it's stealing!

mike: don't take it so seriously steve. it's just a few pens and some paper. the company has heaps left.

steve: that's not the point mike. you shouldn't steal from your employer!

mike: but it's not like stealing from a shop, is it?

steve: it's the same thing mike. sit down and i will tell you why.

史蒂夫:嘿迈克!今天过得怎么样?

迈克:很好,不过我忙完了,我该走了。

史蒂夫:今天你的包看起来鼓鼓的。

迈克:是的,我家里需要一些纸和笔,所以我就从文具柜里拿了一些。

史蒂夫:迈克,你不能这么做DD这是偷窃!

迈克:别这么认真史蒂夫,就几根笔和一些纸,公司还有一大堆呢。

史蒂夫:不是这么回事迈克。你不应该偷老板的东西。

迈克:但是这不是从商店里偷东西,不是吗?

史蒂夫:一回事,迈克。坐下来我告诉你原因。

new words (生词)

1) split: leave in a hurry

快走:赶紧离开

as soon as the teacher says 'class dismissed', i split!

老师一说“下课”,我就赶紧离开!

2) loaded: very full, sometimes used to mean that someone has drunk too much

鼓鼓的:很满,有时候用来指某人喝多了

i was loaded after i drank 15 bottles of beer.

我喝了15瓶啤酒,喝多了。

the airports staff said that my bag was too loaded to go on to the plane.

机场工作人员说我的包太鼓了,不能上飞机。

3) stationery: pens, paper, clips, pencils etc.

文具:笔、纸、回形针、铅笔等

without stationery we would not be able to do our jobs at all.

没有文具我们根本无法做事。

4) cupboard: a place to store things

柜子:储藏东西的地方。

the stationery cupboard at my office is always locked so that people cannot steal stuff.

我办公室的文具柜总是上着锁,防止有人偷东西。

跟新客户介绍公司英文范文 第6篇

1、我想做一个简短的介绍。

A: Good morning, ladies and gentleman! First of all, I would like to make a brief introduction. The Sun Island is a three-star hotel, located in the north of Harbin. The hotel started in early 1990 and has been doing well since then. We had a net profit of one million US dollars last year.

早上好,女士们,先生们!首先,我想做一个简短的介绍。太阳岛宾馆是一家三星级宾馆,坐落在哈尔滨的北部。宾馆于20世纪90年代初开始营业,迄今经验状况良好。去年,我们的净利润为100万美元。

B: How can you achieve this when Harbin has so many five-star hotels?

哈尔滨五星级宾馆那么多,你们是如何取得这个成绩的?

I heard about your company often. Your company is well-known all over the world.

我常听 说有关贵公司的事。

When was your company founded?

贵公司是何时创立的?

Our company was established in 1913 as the first joint-venture company with a Western partner. Our company will soon celebrate its ninetieth anniversary.

我们的公司建于 1913年,是第一家与西方 伙伴合资的公司。我们的公司不久就要庆祝90周年庆典。

Do you know who is the founder of Blue Print?

你知道蓝图公司创始人是谁吗?

What was initially produced at that time?

当初是制造什么产品呢?

2、贵公司现在一共有多少名员工呢?

2、贵公司现在一共有多少名员工呢?

A: That is the end of our visit today. If you have any questions, just ask me.

今天的参观就到此结束了。如果诸位还有什么问题的话,尽管提问。

B: OK. I have heard of the employee training project in your company. How many employees are there in your company?

好的。我很早之前就听说过贵公司员工的培训计划。贵公司现在一共有多少名员工呢?

The catalogues will give you a good idea of the products we handle.

这些样本目录会使你对 我们经营的产品有一个很好的了解。

Can you tell mesomething about your company?

你能不能告诉我有关贵公司的情况?

It's now one of the biggest manufactures of medicine in our country.

它现在是我国药品行 业中最大的制造厂家之一。

We will get more next year as our new production line is put into operation.

随着新生产线的投产,明年将会获得更多的份额。

3、你订了去北京的机票吗?

3、你订了去北京的机票吗?

A: I've sent a fax to Beijing, telling them that you will arrive at 10 ., the day after tomorrow.

我刚给北京发了传真,告诉他们您将在后天上午10点钟到达。

B: Good. Have you booked the flight to Beijing?

好的。你订了去北京的机票吗?

How many members are there in your party in all?

和您同行的人共有多少?

We are five in all, with Mr. Smith as our leader.

我们总共有5人,史密斯先生是我们的领队。

Is there any place in particular you'd like us to see?

您觉得有什么特别的地方我们去看看吗?

Shall we have time for\the International Fair?

我们有时间去参观一下国际博览会吗?

4、这里的风景真美。这里风景真美。

4、这里的风景真美。这里风景真美。

A: Yes, there is beautiful view, you can go fishing, camping and also enjoy this beautiful clean air.

是的,这里风景真美。人们尽可以在这里钓鱼、露营'、享受自然界清新的空气。

B: It definitely is a nice place far away from the polluted and crowded city.

无疑,这是一个使人们远离污染、拥挤的城市的好地方。

Canada is very mountainous.

加拿大是一个多山国家。

Are there any places of renown in this state?

这个州有何名胜?

Would you please recommend some scenic spots to see here?

您给我推荐一些这儿供游览的风景区,好吗?

What other notable features are there?

那儿有其他有名的景点吗?

Canadian families have a lot of leisure time.

加拿大的家庭有许多闲暇时间。

Family camping seems to be popular.

家庭野营似乎很受人欢迎。

5、希望你能找个舞伴。

5、希望你能找个舞伴。

A: I'll sit here, enjoying music, if you don't mind. I hope you can find a partner.

如果你不介意的话,我就坐在这位欣赏音乐。希望你能找个舞伴。

B: We shall see! Oh hello, Miss. Shirley, how nice to see you. Can I have the pleasure of this dance?

去试试吧!啊,你好,雪莉小姐,见到你真高兴。我可以请你跳舞吗?

Do you dance?

您跳舞吗?

I prefer soft music.

我喜欢听轻音乐。

I can meet at the Dinner's Club for drinks.

我可以到Dinner俱乐部跟您会面喝一杯。

I don't like raps or rocks and roll myself.

我自己不太喜欢饶舌或摇滚的音乐。

Will you honor me with a dance?

能否赏光跳个舞?

6、我不懂你们饭桌上的礼节。

6、我不懂你们饭桌上的礼节。

A: Thank you, Mr. Wang, I'm really somewhat nervous now. I know nothing of your table manners. It would be in bad taste for a guest to make blunder.

谢谢,王先生,我现在真的有些不安了。我不懂你们饭桌上的礼节。如果客人失礼了,那就难堪了。

B: Don't worry. Mr. Blair. As for table manners, there is only one rule you must observe. That is to make yourself at home.

不用担心,_先生。至于席间的礼节,您只要遵守一条原则就行了,就像在家里一样,不用客气

Mr. Blair, which do you prefer, Brandy, Mao-Tai or Wine?

_先生,您喝哪一种酒?白兰地、茅台,还是葡萄酒?

Brandy and Mao-Tai are too strong for me. Just a glass of dry red wine, please.

白兰地和茅台度数太高了,我不行。来杯干红就行了。

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and fork, Mr. Blair?

您用筷子还是刀叉,_先生?

I think I'll try chopsticks and see if I can manage.

我想试试筷子,看看行不行。

Ah, here comes the first course. Please tell me what it is.

啊,第一道菜端来了。告诉我,这是什么菜?

It is chicken soup. At a restaurant that serves Guangdong dishes, we usually start off with soup.

这是一道鸡汤。在供应广东菜的餐馆里,我们一顿饭通常从喝汤开始。

7、您很有名气。

7、您很有名气。

A: You don't need to introduce yourself, Yang. You're famous.

杨先生,您不需要自我介 绍,您很有名气。

B: Well, thank you very much but I thought I'd try and chair the meeting by the rule—at least for a while.

那真是谢谢你了。但是我想我该尽力依照规矩来主持这个会议,即使时间很短。

We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.

我们这一次不准备接受你们的提议。

We'd like to discuss the details of the contract at our next meeting.

我们希望在下次开会时,能讨论有关合同的细节问题。

Could you explain that in more detail?

能否更详细地说明一下?

We may probably arranging another meeting.

我们或许可以安排另一次会议。

8、这也是我们的愿望。

8、这也是我们的愿望。

A: We hope to enlarge our cooperation In the future.

希望今后能进一步扩大与贵方的合作。

B: This is also what we hope.

这也是我们的愿望。

We hope to expand our business with you.

我们希望扩大与你们的业务往来。

We believe in long-term cooperation with your company because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与贵公司长期合作的前途是光明的

Well try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We often express our interest in investing in Canada.

我们一直对在加拿大投资很感兴趣。

9、我们马上准备报三种价.

9、我们马上准备报三种价.

A: In that case, we will follow your instructions. We are planning to quote the three kinds right away.

这样的话,就照你的意思办吧。我们马上准备报三种价。

B: I am sorry for bothering you. In order to have leading time, please offer us the lowest price of CIF Dalian because we hope to get the deal done as soon as possible.

麻烦你了。为了争取时间,请报CIF大连的最价格,因为我们希望尽快达成交易。

We hope you would quote us your most favorable firm offer.

希望报给我们最优惠的实盘。

Is this your final offer or is the offer negotiable?

这是你们的最后报盘还是可商议报盘?

All the prices on the list are subject to our call confirmation.

表上所列价格以我方电话确认为准。

10、太高了,我们无法接受。

10、太高了,我们无法接受。

A: Your price is rather out of line. Much higher for us to accept.

你方价格与行情不符。太高了,我们无法接受。

B: Our price is lower compared with that same kind of product on the international market. It's very competitive.

我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品,很有竞争性。

We cannot take anything off the price.

我们不能再减价了。

We've already cut down our prices to cost level.

我们已经将价格降到成本水平了。

There is no room for any reduction in price.

价格毫无再减的余地了。

This is our rock-bottom price.

这是我们的最低价格了。

What I mean is that the gap between your price and ours is too great.

我的意思是说我们之间的价格差距太大了。

I'm afraid that there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕价格没有再商量的余地。

11、作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

11、作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

A: As commission agents we do business on commission basis.

作为佣金代理商,我们是以佣金为基础做生意的。

B: We usually allow no commission. If your order is large enough, we'll consider it.

我公司通常不给佣金。如订货量大,我公司会考虑的。

How much commission will you give?

你方愿意给多少佣金?

Is it possible to increase the commission to 4%.

可不可能把佣金提高到4%呢?

Even a 6% commission is not high.

即使是6%的佣金都不算高。

2% commission is not enough, is it?

2%的佣金是不是少了点儿?

If you are prepared to increase the commission to 5%, we will order extra 2,000 cases.

如果你们能将佣金提高到5%,我们将再订购2 000套。

12、这次贵公司打算进行公开招标吗?

12、这次贵公司打算进行公开招标吗?

A: Is tender-opening done publicly?

这次贵公司打算进行公开招标吗?

B: Yes, tender-opening is done publicly this time, all the bidders shall be invited to join us to supervise the opening.

是的,我们这次采用公开招标。到时候请投标人参加,监督开标。

We expect to send the bidding announcement at the beginning of next month.

我们预计下月初发出招标公告。

Of course it is public tender-opening.

当然是公开招标。

Invitation to bid should also be advertised in at least one newspaper of general circulation in the borrow's country.

招标公告应在借款人本国至少一家全国性报纸上刊登。

The time allowed for preparation of bids should depend on the magnitude complexity of the contract.

招标所需要准备时间需视合同的规模和难易程度而定。

Normally, no bidder should be permitted to alter his bid after bid has been opened.

一般来说,在招标以后,任何投标者都不能修改投标。

13、我们会给贵方一整套投标文件。

13、我们会给贵方一整套投标文件。

A: Certainly, we shall provide a complete set of tender documents for you and you will be able to study the requirements. The expenses involved will be charged to your account, though.

当然,我们会给贵方一整套投标文件,贵方可以研究有关的要求,但费用由贵方负担。

B: Well, no problem. By the way, do we need to guarantee in any way for our participation in the tender?

好,没问题。顺便问一下,参加投标我方必须提供某种方式的保证吗?

Where is the tender document to be sent? To whom, please?

请问标书寄到什么地方?寄给谁?

When do you expect to open the tender? And where, please?

请问贵公司预计什么时候招标?在哪儿招标?

Before submitting the tender, we must get all the details about the bid conditions.

投标前我们必须知道招标条件的细节。

We are very interested in this bid, and we will do our best to win the award.

我们对这次招标非常感兴趣,我们一定会尽力争取中标。

Would two o'clock be acceptable?

2点钟合适吗?

Does two o'clock sound all right?

2点钟好吗?

How about nine tonight?

今晩9点怎么样?

14、我们会考虑指定您为我方丝绸衬衫在你方市场的独家代理,为期5年。

14、我们会考虑指定您为我方丝绸衬衫在你方市场的独家代理,为期5年。

A: Last year our turnover was 40,000 shirts and this year we can buy an extra 40,000 shirts. So the total annual sale volume would amount to 80,000 pieces.

去年我们营业额是4万件,今 年我们再增加4万件,总营业额为8万件。

B: All right. We'll consider appointing you as our sole agent for our silk shirts for the next five years in your local market.

好的。我们会考虑指定您为我方丝绸衬衫在你方市场的独家代理,为期5年。

Please don't refuse our application of being your agency.

请你们不要拒绝我们成为代理人的请求。

We have many advantages to be your sole agent.

我们有诸多优势可成为你们的独家代理。

We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.

我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。

I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your product in our local market.

我今天来是为了申请做贵方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

15、谢谢你们两位把我送到机场来。

15、谢谢你们两位把我送到机场来。

A: It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

谢谢你们两位把我送到机场来。

B: Oh, it's our pleasure. You'll keep in touch with us at the office, won't you?

哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联系,是吧?

l'm glad to have met you, Mr. Smith

很高兴和您见面,史密斯先生。

I' m looking forward to our next meeting.

我期盼我们下次的见面。

I'll see you soon. So long.

很快就会再见到您。再会。

Thank you for everything you did for us.

感谢您为我们所做的一切。

I'm sorry you're unable to stay in Beijing a little while longer.

您不能在北京多待一些日子,为此我感到很遗憾。

I promise I'll take the first chance to call on you when I get there.

我答应到您那里时,一有机会马上就拜访您。